ONLINE LEGAL ADVICE
We know that it is not always possible for clients to attend appointments at our office in Hemel Hempstead. This could be due to a number of reasons such as health issues, shielding due to COVID-19 or simply because of a busy lifestyle. We have introduced an online service to provide you with a flexible way of accessing legal advice and guidance to support these challenging and difficult times.
Our online legal advice can take place over video calls through Zoom, Skype, WhatsApp or over the telephone.
Legal advice outside of normal office hours
Our friendly team of lawyers can, by appointment, offer online legal advice outside of our normal office hours so you have the peace of mind that you can go about your day-to-day activities without interruption, having to book holiday or having to reschedule appointments or arrange childcare.
If you would like an online appointment outside of normal office hours of 7:30 am – 7:00 pm, please call or email stating what the matter is and a time of day that is suitable for you to discuss the matter with us.
Online Legal Services
Our online legal advice covers
- Flight and Holiday Refunds – If you are struggling to obtain a refund from your flight or holiday provider, we can take details from you, write to the airline or holiday company concerned and chase for payment all for a low fixed fee.
- Wills – Making a Will is not the most enjoyable task for most people but it is an extremely important one which protects your family’s future. We have put procedures in place so we can provide guidance and take instructions online.
- Probate – we know how upsetting losing a loved one can be and dealing with someone’s affairs after they have died can be time consuming and complicated. We have put procedures in place so we can provide advice, guidance and support online or over the telephone.
- Lasting Powers of Attorney (LPA) – An LPA document allows you to appoint someone you trust to make important decisions on your behalf. We have all the necessary systems and procedures in place to offer this service online.
- Conveyancing – if you are selling or buying a house or flat, a piece of land or splitting or transferring a title, Underwoods are here to attend to your transaction all as simply and effectively as possible.
- Click here to view all other legal areas we can assist with online.
To find out more or to book an online appointment please contact us on 01442 430 900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.